Train up a child in the way he should go
and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
The Christian School Program is part of the ministry of Horizon Baptist Church based on Christian principles and Biblical teachings. We provide an environment for the development of a child's social, spiritual, physical and mental needs that is safe, happy, warm and loving. In our school, we want to help each child grow and develop as Jesus did. We want to accept each child as he is - allowing him to grow in his own way, at his own pace, according to individual needs. This will be done by providing learning activities in a Christian atmosphere designed to assist children and their families to develop the mature Christian life.
The most important key to achieving our mission are our dedicated teachers, who on a daily basis bring a Christian perspective to their teaching. At all levels and in all classes it is our desire to teach and learn from a Christian paradigm. Every teacher, while unique in personality and teaching expertise, is a Christian dedicated to the goals of Christian education.
- To base our curriculum and activities on Biblical truth as revealed by Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
- To nurture and enhance the individuality and positive self-image of each child.
- To help each child to learn to appreciate and respect the worth and dignity of each person.
- To strive to make school a healthy, positive, creative and pleasant place for children.
- To help children adjust to school and community life.
- To support good relationships between the child and members of the family.
- To enrich the child’s understanding of the community, country, and the world.
- To introduce concepts in the following areas at the appropriate time for their growth: language, music and movement, science, gross motor development, fine motor development, art, and mathematics.
- Integration of spiritual teaching and values within other activities
- Part and Full Time Schedules
- Before & After School Programs
- In-House Field Trips
- Programs & Special Events
- Music, Creative Movement & PE Classes
- Weekly Chapel Programs
- Extracurricular Offerings– Ballet - Pointe of Grace Dance Studio / Taekwondo -Dacula Family Sports
- Video & Electronic Security Systems
- Preschool 10 month option
- Parent Newsletters
- School Pictures (Fall & Spring)
Elementary Before and After School Program
- Bus Service for McKendree Elementary, Jackson Elementary, Walnut Grove Elementary & Rock Springs Elementary Schools
Summer & Holiday Care Programs-Preschool & Elementary Students
- Flexible Scheduling / Pay only for days attended
- Summer & Holiday Care Programs
- Off Campus Field Trips for Enter K-5
- In House Field Trips
- Water Fun Tuesday & Wednesday
Hours of Operation
||7:00 AM - 9:30 AM
|Extended Preschool Day
||1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
||1:30 PM - 6:00 PM
|MDO & Preschool
||9:30 AM - 1:30 PM Monday - Friday
||Depending on Class Enrollment
|Summer & Holidays
||9:30 AM - 1:30 PM Part Day
||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Full Day
HORIZON CHRISTIAN SCHOOL WILL BE CLOSED
CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 30TH DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFORMATION